What is sustainable textile?
Sustainable textile is a term that indicates to produce cheap, eco-friendly, and biodegradable textile products with sustainable textile materials. Sustainable fibers and textiles’ main goals to fulfill some most important terms in the current textile industry. Textile sustainability main goals are:
- Productive consumption of natural resources.
- Reduction of production cost and waste generation.
- Sustainable Development focuses on the cultural, social, economic, environmental.
- Advanced technological aspects of the textile process and production.
- Managing the consumption of water, energy, harmful chemicals, and so on.